Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
MiscellaneaPolítica de sección por defecto
Book reviews must refer to monographs and edited volumes focused on topics fitting with the journal's scope, published in the past three years (or less recent books if put in perspective critically). The length for reviews is ca. 1000–1500 words.
The authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The authors retain copyright and guarantee to the journal the right to be the first to publish the work.
- Unless otherwise specified, the published texts are licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0). You are free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, with an acknowledgement of the authorship of the work and the initial publication in this journal and editorial publisher. The license can be consulted at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Authors may separately enter into additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (e.g., placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed and encouraged to disseminate their work electronically (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their own website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.